Management team

The company promoting San José Valdeflórez is Tecnología Extremeña del Litio, a joint venture with tax domicile in Cáceres. Valoriza Minería of the Sacyr Group holds a 25 % stake in the project and the Australian company, Infinity Lithium, the management team of which leads the project, is the holder of the other 75%.

Ryan Parkin

Managing Director and CEO

CA ANZ. BComm Accounting & Finance

Adrian Byass

Non Executive President

BSc Geology Honors, B. Economics

Remy Welschinger

Non Executive Director

Master of Science

Jon Starink

Executive Director

Engineer, scientist and chemist. Expert in lithium processing and mining

David Valls

Country Manager Spain

BSc in Geology

Cayetano Polo

Head of Institutional Relations

Industrial Forestry Engineer

Infinity Lithium, which is quoted on the Australian Stock Market (ASX), is made up of professionals with proven experience in the area of business management and the development of industrial and mining projects.

Its founder and Non Executive Chairman, Adrian Byass, is a specialist in the development of these types of projects throughout the world. Its managing director, Ryan Parkin, is a specialist in finance and corporate operations for various sectors. And Remy Welschinger, a renowned expert in projects related to raw materials and financing, currently holds the position of Non Executive Director.

The Country Manager in Spain is David Valls, a geologist with more than 13 years of experience in the development of national and international mining and industrial projects and who has been associated with the company since 2014.